Poetry About Friendships Gone Sour

My home is no place for rodents like you.

I had rats in my space.
I kept you around for what I hoped
would have been a very long time.
But rodents don’t live very long.

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
DEUXQANE!

DEUXQANE!

279 Followers

93% of communication is non-verbal. Here is the other 7%.