To Be In Love (When You Know It Won’t Work)

I’m gripping the steering wheel so tight I can see the bones in my knuckles gleam.

Photo by Nathan Anderson on Unsplash

I’ve been spending time in an
in-between place lately
like a seasonal standstill
or like how hot boy summer ended
but sweater weather hasn’t started

--

--

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
DEUXQANE!

DEUXQANE!

279 Followers

93% of communication is non-verbal. Here is the other 7%.